Japanese KeyChains!!

PKJai23

Hey guys i am selling BRAND NEW Keychains bought from Japan! I have 3 kinds: 1) Edamame Puti Puti Mugen soybean keychain! NEW for 2009 made from Bandai Japan. This is not edible, and is a toy which will go on forever, and is randomly chosen from 12 different faces! 2) Famous Domo kun doll cellphone screen cleaner. 3) Very cute petite panda phone straps randomly drawn in different positions! awesome and perfect for your girlfriend as a small and cute present! FREE SHIPPING to Canada and US. ONLY PAYPAL ACCEPTED!

16062009627-1.jpg

16062009631.jpg

16062009630.jpg

puti_mugen_1.jpg

1) only $10 USD, free shipping! excellent quality made by Banda Japan! --- ONLY $7 NOW!!

By pushing the beans inside the pod, each one pops out individually and shows one of twelve random faces (faces are pre-set but randomly packaged) with a variety of characters from “old man bean” to “surprised bean”. Puchi Puchi in Japanese is the sound of a little pop as well as the name for bubble wrap.

domohello1.jpg

domocleaner.jpg

domohello3.jpg

2) Available in 2 models, one with hand up (hello!) and hand down (hi!), each is also only $10USD, bought directly from Japan! remember free shipping!-------------- only $7 NOW!!!

16062009634.jpg

panda1.jpg

3) Cute Panda keychains directly bought from Japan, High quality and highly durable! only $5 USD free shipping!

************PLEASE PM OR EMAIL ME AT [email protected] ABOUT WHICH ITEM YOU WOULD LIKE, HOW MANY, AND ALSO YOUR PAYPAL USERNAME, AND I WILL SEND YOU AN INVOICE! THANKS!!***********

sorry there is no refund, and also i cannot guarantee which face you get, as the packages are not opened. the beans pop back in and out, and is meant for you to play with, not eat. let me know thanks!

buy 2 get 1 free deal still up

Could you open up all the packages and check which face is in each? Then you can take tell us which faces comes with each bean. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

sorry there is no refund, and also i cannot guarantee which face you get, as the packages are not opened. the beans pop back in and out, and is meant for you to play with, not eat. let me know thanks!

buy 2 get 1 free deal still up

Have you ever played with them?

If so for how long?

Are they Fun?

I just want to buy about 12 of them for my sister.

do you thInk they culd be danger?

thx.

god bless.