Raped.

ojjairus

The kids who will need sufu dating advice in the future. :sixes and seven

Dino is this what goes on in FL?

(CNN) -- Four teenage boys in Tampa, Florida, were charged as adults Wednesday on allegations of sexually assaulting a 13-year-old boy.

Charged with four counts each of sexual battery were Randall John Moye, 14; Raymond A. Price-Murray, 14; Lee Louis Myers, 14; and Diamante J. Roberts, 15. CNN is naming the defendants because they were charged as adults.

Hillsborough County prosecutors allege the four boys raped the 13-year-old victim multiple times over two months with a broomstick and hockey stick.

At a bond and arraignment hearing, the defendants appeared before Hillsborough County Judge Wayne Timmerman to hear the counts against them read in court.

Prosecutor Kimberly Hindman described to the court how two defendants held down the victim while the other two defendants violently sodomized him with the sticks. "The victim screamed and cried, telling them to stop," Hindman said.

Don't Miss

The prosecutor said the victim's screams could be heard outside the boys' locker room at Walker Middle School, in southern Tampa, where the allegedly assaults took place.

Multiple people witnessed the attacks, but no one reported the incidents, including the victim, Hindman said.

The school began an investigation after a fight that began on the football field and continued until a coach broke it up in the locker room, said the prosecutor. During the fight, the victim said, "I'm tired of them getting on me," Hindman said.

When school officials questioned the defendants, all four admitted in a written statement sexually assaulting the victim.

The defendants "all implicated themselves in a sexual-battery incident," Hindman said.

The victim did not acknowledge the attacks until questioned. School officials contacted authorities, who initially charged the four as minors with sexual assault and false imprisonment.

Several students witnessed the incidents over the two months, said the prosecutor, who added that she could not understand why no one reported the attacks.

The victim made a statement in court, telling the judge how his father was angry and his mother couldn't stop crying when they heard about the attacks.

Defense attorneys told the judge their clients were good students and had never been in trouble before. Attorney Tim Taylor, representing Randall Moye, said his client's family is among the finest in the community.

Taylor presented six character witnesses, including his client's mother, Jeanne Myers, who said her son wants to attend college. The prosecutor asked her about her son's written statement about the attacks. Myers said her son described clowning around in the locker room with a hockey stick. She added that he told her about holding down the victim for a few seconds.

The victim finished the academic year at home instead of returning to school, authorities said.

The judge set bond for each defendant at $15,000, with ankle monitors for all but one, who has left the area. The four boys were taken into custody in court and booked into the adult jail. The judge warned the four to have no contact with one another, the victim or any witnesses in the case.

The defendants could spend up to 120 years in prison if convicted on all four counts.

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/06/04/florida.sexual.assault/index.html?iref=mpstoryview

Kids are cruel - I remember teasing and being teased. But what kind of mental state allows several 14 year old boys to sodomize another 14 year old boy over a period of months!?

The worst part is that there were third-party witnesses and nobody EVER said anything. That kid is going to need serious counseling for the rest of his life. Such a shame. If they're convicted, those 4 boys are going to serve the hardest kind of time there is...

That's horrible, but does not deserve life in prison. Like, regardless of how messed up it is I don't think it necessarily means the kids are beyond repair, which is what a life sentence should be reserved for. (disclaimer: not advocating hockey stick bum rape)

That's horrible, but does not deserve life in prison. Like, regardless of how messed up it is I don't think it necessarily means the kids are beyond repair, which is what a life sentence should be reserved for. (disclaimer: not advocating hockey stick bum rape)

dude, would you want to work with or have your kids around somebody that had the audacity to sodomize another boy infront of his peers over the course of 2 months??

like they did it once and were like, "HAHA, COOL, LETS DO IT AGAIN. THIS TIME HOCKEY STICK"

fuck no. fuck those shitheads

Guest bambam

thats fucked up yall. can u imagine having a kid and finding out he was being raeped for 2 mos and not saying anything about it???? :(

The kid they did it too was 13. They did it for 2 months. 2 whole months, without ever thinking what they're doing is wrong. This is not a 'childhood mistake' like shoplifting or breaking into someone's house and robbing it.

Fuck those kids, give em life

alright, nah can't give them life because c'mon they're 14-15.

but I do think those kids should def be raped multiple times and serve a while in jail.

who the fuck thinks to stick a hockey stick up another kids ass though?

I mean, a dildo maybe. Gerbil for a stretch...

Seriously though, I understand they're young, but there's something warped about doing this repeatedly and not understanding that it's wrong. I'm sorry but I don't think that treatment is good enough. The victim will have to live with this for the rest of his life...

they ruined the fucking victims life, he should have his chance to ruin theres. there is no way dude is gonna walk away (pun) from getting hockey stick raped and not have any or even slight trauma, kid is going to be fucked up let alone the very likely medical damage they could've caused.

smh hbwack.

ffs you n00bz, rehabilitation & reformation > punishment

even more so when the kids haven't fully gone through puberty

they probably haven't developed empathy they're that young

and an eye for an eye is pointless and gains nothing apart from satisfying lynch mob mentality

EDIT:

They must have watched something, normal kids MAY think of this shit but they don't execute.

you can do it on gta4 :3

dude. there are plenty of fucked up kids in communities around the nation that engage in this sort of shit on a regular basis. thats cause the brats are positive they can get away with it.

i think by giving these kids near life sentences, it will send shockwaves to sick fuckers who get down with this sort of treatment to their weaker peers.

i mean SERIOUSLY. 2 MONTHS? not just like, they caught him with his pants down one day and shit got out of hand, but over a span of 60 days? Who knows what else they were doing to that kid.

Lets face it, theyll probably end up getting parole when theyre near their 30s, but the victim is fucked for life, why shouldnt they be?

ffs you n00bz, rehabilitation & reformation > punishment

even more so when the kids haven't fully gone through puberty

they probably haven't developed empathy they're that young

and an eye for an eye is pointless and gains nothing apart from satisfying lynch mob mentality

EDIT:

you can do it on gta4 :3

I can see this easily turning into a 20 page punishment/rehab debate.

I dont think its fair to say they havent developed empathy at that state though, think of when you were 14/15. It wasnt as if you COULDNT feel empathy for anything.

Agree with the whole eye for eye thing for sure