f my life

funkdoobi

some of this shit on this site must be made up. but sitll makes me lawl

http://www.fmylife.com/

Today, I received my passport in the mail. They got my birthdate wrong. Then I picked up my birth certificate that I had sent in with the application. Turns out my parents have been celebrating my birthday on the wrong day for 16 years. FML

okay, it's late pass. but still a fucking gold site! =/

05-25-09 12:09 PM funkdoobi lol. go jerk off you slimey chink

preciate the neg, even thought Im not asian you fucking moron.

p.s. you also have a terrible haircut.

Waffles- What's your Pos / Neg ratio? I feel like every thread I read you're leading the neg charge. No hate, you even negged me by mistake, but do you + anyone also?

Edit: Nevermind...just re-read that it was a counter neg from funkdoobi or whatever. Feel free to neg for my incompetence.

Waffles- What's your Pos / Neg ratio? I feel like every thread I read you're leading the neg charge. No hate, you even negged me by mistake, but do you + anyone also?

Edit: Nevermind...just re-read that it was a counter neg from funkdoobi or whatever. Feel free to neg for my incompetence.

the last three negs i got are from sounddumber - two of them, and funktool.

33 pos and 3 negs. I didnt feel like counting anymore or posting pictures n snitching.

f my life is such a shitty website and anyone who frequents it and actually gets a laugh outta it is a lame ass mark who should stick with mall goths and sidekick messagin', hair dyin, n00dz postin' 16 y/o scene chicks that dig that shit.

chuch