online-stores carrying cdg

iohan

I'm amazed how hard time i've had finding CdG-wear on the net, does it even exist places that carry the brand (whatever male line) beside Yoox & Aloharag? If so please fill me in, because i'm going fucking crazy over here.

Preferably european stores, but as long as they ship to EU it's all fine.

Ebay does not count as a tip, if it's not some crazy powerseller stocking loads, i for sure haven't found anyone though.

Thanks

knife chase..

Thanks gus. Though i knew about them already.

I find it hard to believe that there is only 3 online stores in the world who stocks cdg. Browns, Yoox & Aloharag..

Ofcourse, i've found some stuff on Heatwave, and i don't doubt that theres tons of japanese stores that carry the brand. However, there are so many bad things that follows.

1. Most of stock is small and medium. I need large.

2. I don't understand shit of japanese, is there no stores with a english version?

3. As a result of #2 i can't figure out shipping-cost.

4. Japanese sizes, aren't they smaller than european? For example, japanese large equals european medium?

As said before, i'm going crazy... Save my day, people!

knife chase..

Quote: I find it hard to believe that there is only 3 online stores in the world who stocks cdg. Browns, Yoox & Aloharag..

Pollyanna also does some CdG as well, though it seems like it's only A/W stuff at the mo and the selection is really limited. I guess they might be getting some newer stuff in soon...

[url=" http://www.pollyanna.com/products.php?categoryid=2397&pagenumber=1"] <a href="http://www.pollyanna.com/products.php?categoryid=2397&pagenumber=1" target="_blank">http://www.pollyanna.com/products.php?categoryid=2397&pagenumber=1 </a>

Comme de Garcons is probably one of those labels that limits the availability of their goods (especially online), to avoid the 'cheapening' of their brand. You'll see that this is the case with places like steven alan, which only offer a limited number of their goods online. i'm sure that they are instructed to keep some of their other brands as in-store purchase only.

sigh: Great, thanks alot! SS06 should arive in a not so distant future.

giantreptile: Probably. But i feel that this "limited-only"-strategy is a good thing. I'm not really expecting stores that in size are similar to for example Yoox to stock them. However, smaller stores with more of a niche in their selection should exist and stock CdG (never mind if it's limited), atleast i'd like to believe so :)

knife chase..

Quote:

Thanks gus. Though i knew about them already.

I find it hard to believe that there is only 3 online stores in the world who stocks cdg. Browns, Yoox & Aloharag..

Ofcourse, i've found some stuff on Heatwave, and i don't doubt that theres tons of japanese stores that carry the brand. However, there are so many bad things that follows.

1. Most of stock is small and medium. I need large.

2. I don't understand shit of japanese, is there no stores with a english version?

3. As a result of #2 i can't figure out shipping-cost.

4. Japanese sizes, aren't they smaller than european? For example, japanese large equals european medium?

As said before, i'm going crazy... Save my day, people!

--- Original message by iohan on Feb 2, 2006 10:01 AM

Oh damn, sorry about that - here's to paying attention before posting!

Incidentally, I just walked my dog by the cdg store in New York because my dog likes barking at the dog that's sometimes in the Balenciaga store up the street.