hood messiahs

fg0d

this thread a dedication to all the local hood messiahs of america. whether ur hood mesiah smoke cigarettes all day in other people back yard, tan on a lawnchair in front a deli, or hit a squirrel in the eye with a snowball this the thread dedicated. we all gotta show our love here cause we cant let the forefathers fall off like that one girl in ur life that walked away.

my local hood messiah fell off big time i cant let it happen to no one else cause ythis man used to be able to hit a old lady in the right front tooth with a snowball out of a speeding car and damn that nigga probably on intervention now or something like cant let em walk away like that is a sad strory but thats what appens when you dont got a father figure in your life like me thats y i go so hard@@

Grey willy must be over 50year old!! STILL shake me for my rock, dunk on me

beat me in tennis wtih gum under his shoe and shit,,

still hittin jumpers while talkin shit...

Victoria has lots.. Onee bottle laady is cool aas heck I see her walking everywhere.. She ate lots at the restaurant at my old hotel and would pay in small change for everything, and knew all the prices. She was completely neurotic though and claimed I was stalking her because I saw her in other parts of town than at my work.

dudes on the corner i mentioned in ask black thread

if they are distributing, they're doing it 1 block from a children's center which is true hood status

as i also mentioned in ask black thread, i want to buy blow from them but am unsure of how to approach without getting some steel pulled on me

i have never dealt directly with the source

SRS suggestions will be entertained