how to make shirts last longer?

Stormtrooper

Quote: i just got my first bape shirt and thank god it's legit. the thing is i don't want it to turn crappy by the end of the month from wearing it. any tips on what to do and not to and how should i wash it?

Why would it turn out crappy after a month? I have white undershirts which last for like 21939293 months.

Just wear it, clothes are meant to be worn. a true fashionista cares for clothes, but not obessively.

wash it inside out in cold water, then line dry is always the safest bet. If you are afraid of alkaline detoriation, don't use any washing agents.

Edited by DJ_Flame on Jan 29, 2006 at 07:02 PM

yeah, always wash inside out. if you really care that much for it, soak it in cold water and use 'ecover delicate' (eco version of woolite, works really good) instead of regular detergent. pre treat any fresh stains with shout. after it's done soaking, lay it flat on a dry thick towel and roll it up (never wring or harshly squeeze the water out of your clothes). pat lightly a few times then let it sit for a few minutes. take it out of the towel and lay it flat to dry and not on a heater or in direct sunlight. it's probably not that bad to put in the dryer on med or low long enough so that its still a little damp when you take it out (5-10 min). voila! your other alternative, wear a film of plastic over your body every time you wear that shirt ;-)

Quote:

i just got my first bape shirt and thank god it's legit. the thing is i don't want it to turn crappy by the end of the month from wearing it. any tips on what to do and not to and how should i wash it?

--- Original message by Stormtrooper on Jan 29, 2006 04:55 PM

don't wear it, you will sweat for sure.

-don't hate, appreciate-