Tiger Jeans

Rasmus

I just bought a pair of unwashed Tiger Jeans but I've now realized they are too long so im gonna cut them. I'd of course since its raw denim like to wear them for as long as possible without washing them. My question is: Will they get shorter once washed? cause i dont feel like cutting them to right lenght and then end up with jeans that are too short once washed.

IF they get shorter when washed then im gonna wash them right away and then how should i wash them?

Selvage generally shrinks a little when you wash it, sometimes up to an inch or so. They're sanforized, right?

Also, don't cut them, they'll fray everywhere, get them hemmed. It shouldn't be too expensive compared to how much you spent on the jeans.

And rather than just washing them right away to get the shrinkage, try cuffing them until you wash, it'll be worth it.

if they're sanforized they're not going to shrink much, maybe an inch.

if they're not sanforize, you can expect up to 3 inches of shrinkage.

you could cold soak them for a few hours and hang to dry, that should get rid of most of the shrinkage, then get them hemmed if you like.

nairb49