whats good in norfolk virginia

edwin

Are u serious ahhahah. I grew up there. I heard there's some sneaker store in Military Circle Mall that has some exclusive shit but for the most jacked prices ever- I've never been though. Hmm... Relative Theory on Granby St. (above Time) is a good record store. The thrift stores there are off the hook sometimes for gear too. The 80's club night @ The Wave on Colley Ave. on Thursday is pretty fun if you are into that kind of thing but I'm not sure if it's still on Thursday so you should find out unless u want to find yourself there on a gay night. Bars- Crackers on 21st St. is cool, good tapas, as well as Cogan's which has a million beers and a pool table and a decent crowd but isn't really that fun unless you go with friends to get wasted. Restaurants- Havana on Granby is good, I used to work there. Cuban American Nouveau Asian fusion whatever, but I worked there and have seen the kitchen and they make everything fresh and are good chefs. One thing you learn working in a restaurant is how much shit is a hustle and how much food is frozen and shitty but there they really do the damn thing. I haven't been back in several months though, so I can't be too sure of anything. What are u doing there anyways? And what is Commonwealth I've never heard of it! I may give an old friend a call to find out whats good in the area...

I ain't terrified from nothing, I'm young wild crazy and disgusting. - Lil Weezy