Homemade Tab Projects

indigo_junkie

I tried searching, but I couldn't find my old thread about home-made tabs. So I started a new one. Mods, please move or lock if this thread is unnecessary.

I started to sew on my own tabs on jeans ever since I recieved my pair of SC41955 (NOS gripper zipper version) from Japan and noticed that the tab had been cut off. Very annoyed at that. This was probably at the height of the Levi's lawsuit hysteria. I sourced some ribbon and sewed on my own. Then I started to add them to every other jean that didn't have one. Sort of got carried away. Now I only add tabs to jeans that I feel could use them, and never on jeans that wouldn't have one in the first place, eg. KMW or the Samurai Leepro. I've pulled out a couple that I've updated this week.

Everyone else, please feel free to post up your own home-made tab jobs. The more, the merrier.

The one that started it all: SC1955

sctab02.jpg

Unknown deadstock SC that had the green tab on the change pocket (moved to the back pocket)

sctab01.jpg

Imperial Kings Black

imptab.jpg

ESEF Ori

eseftab02.jpg

ESEF Skye

eseftab01.jpg

Ande Whall Cougar #1

AWtab.jpg

5EP

5eptab.jpg