Evisu fit?

Seething Tortoise

I just got a pair of 32" Oki-Ni Evisu collab jeans (Indigo Carpenter) and they seem a little baggy around my arse. I briefly had a pair of EU ED jeans before I returned them so I forget if the baggy ass fit was normal.

I haven't really measured my waist recently, and some companies seem to size differently to others so they could be a little too big for me (they just hang comfortably) so maybe I bought a size too big?

I dunno, I'll measure myself sometime soon.

So basically. If you have Evisu's, do they have a baggy fit or not?

Edit: My waist measures at 31.5"

Edited by Tabris on Jan 17, 2006 at 08:13 AM

Edited by Tabris on Jan 17, 2006 at 08:23 AM

>>So basically. If you have Evisu's, do they have a baggy fit or not?

Depends on which ones. The '2001' line is similar to 1947 or 1955 501's, so rather baggy. The '2000' line is similar to Lee Cowboy or maybe 1966 501's so quite a bit slimmer. Sounds like the 2000 line would suit you better.

You think that I'd be able to fit a 30" if I'm around 31.5"?

I was thinking that'd be a bit tighter on the ass. Normally I wouldn't care since I don't mind baggy clothes, but it's because it's just the ass that's baggy it's kinda wierd (I may get used to it though). I guess the fit for me at the moment is kinda like anti-fit levi's.

Cheers.

Edited by Tabris on Jan 17, 2006 at 09:54 PM

I bought a pair of EEE's recently, and they did fit very baggy, from the ass all the way through. they are a size 40, so it was desired, but I was somewhat shocked at the same time

DOES WHAT I SAY INTEREST YOU?

I am available for employment,

full time, part time, & consulting, depending on the numbers

I am willing to work for major companies, brands, stores, and magazines

possibly whereever you want me to work, or what gap you need filled is up for discussion, from working directly with clothes to freelance writing

feel free to inquire about anything

contact email: [email protected]

Quote: The 0331 evisus are the only slim fitting ones that I know of. They were made in Hong Kong in about 2000-2001.
Is this style still made? Or is there a currently-produced (Japanese) equivalent that has the same fit/cut?

I've been wanting a pair of Evisus but I want a slimmer fitting pair.

zoo village had some i think? i know theyve got some slim fit evisu. the evisu concession in london selfridges hadnt seem them before when i walked in ther before, i picked the up from a local store called ONU. theres some slim cuts on there http://www.bagitup.co.uk/BrowseStore.aspx?brand=14&category=42 never used that site before though just came up on a search on google. another thing the evisu 0331s i got smell real nice, im not sure if its the denim or the starch i put on em but they smell GOOD!

I was looking for a pair of evisus myself and I was wondering if this would help at all. http://216.239.37.104/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&langpair=ja%7Cen&u=http://www.rakuten.co.jp/kobori/153170/153651/&prev=/language_tools

From what I can tell the picture is a pair of 2000 on top of a pair of 2001 to show the comparison of size.