apc or nudie

misterbettis

Nudies and APC are very different

Selvage nudies, RRDS and SSDS fade beautifully and have an amazing feel to them and are fucking amazing jeans through adn through.

the non selvage jeans fade well also, but not as much as the above

APC feels like a lower quality to me. but i fucking love the cut and fit of the new standard it seems so perfect for me that i forget about the dneim itself.

apc wears much faster than nudie and starts out with a pretty light blue adn stays with the light blue, while nudie seams to fade slower but to a different sort of blue that looks like it has different bits of other colors in certain parts depending on how you wear them. after about 3 washes and over 8 months of wear what once was super dark on your nudies will become this amazing blue that ive never seen nor can discribe in words.

APC RESCUE is the closes relative to the RRDS or SSDS in the comparison

APC Cure (non selvage) is very smilar to the slimkim/superslimkim/finn

APC New standard is pretty much the same as slim jim except NS is selvage

Both jeans will stretch out alot. my RRDS have gone up about a size adn half and the knees are all stretches as well. the thighs on my NS have stretched our as well.

i would reccomend buying them fairly tight and sleeping in them a bit to break them in adn they will fit perfectly for you later

chwa?

i've got RRDS and APC Rescues... love them both, but if i had to choose, i'd go with the nudies... actually, i wish i picked up SSDS instead of the RRDS, so the SSDS would be my first choice.

No Shirt. No Shoes. No Dice.

Learn it. Know it. Live it.

Quick question: is the flare the only difference between the RR and the SS? I was under the impression that the RRs are a bit baggier overall..?

Reporter: "What do you think about western civilization?"

Gandhi: "I think it would be a good idea."

i own both.

the RRDS has a bootcut and flares in the leg opening, but not too drastically, it is baggier and lower cut.

the SSDS seems to have a higher rise, it is slimmer and straight cut and not tapered.

for me, both are the same size, but i wish i got the RRDS a size smaller.

I like the SSDS overall, wish i got the SSDS LE when i had the chance...

both are amzing but i would have to go with nudie at this point. I just absolutely love them.....although i could do with a bit less loud on the pocket stitching i still feel it look s great.

i have one pair of apc standers and two pairs of nudies...plan to add a pair of rescues pretty soon, pretty excited...although im starting to own too many pairs of jeans at this point...especielly dry

F**K HYPE

solecollector.com

getlifted.net

overstand.net