Rockabilly

dino might

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi bud yes i heard theyre good but you know not as good as any american rockabilly bands as you know bands here have bad lyric choices and all ... you want a cd of em or something? i can send ya

• 1 month later...

Who's going to Viva Las Vegas from Sufu?

Normally is just Get Smart, Rivet Head, and myself that i know of from Superfuture that go to this thing..

http://vivalasvegas.net/

Who's going to Viva Las Vegas from Sufu?

Normally is just Get Smart, Rivet Head, and myself that i know of from Superfuture that go to this thing..

http://vivalasvegas.net/

i'll be there this year. tried unsuccessfully for the last few years, but finally not letting work get in the way this time. didnt you say somewhere you bought the shop a bel air? gonna bring it to the car show?

i'll be there this year. tried unsuccessfully for the last few years, but finally not letting work get in the way this time. didnt you say somewhere you bought the shop a bel air? gonna bring it to the car show?

Nice!

Not bringing it this year, it's about 80% done and i don't feel like driving it 11 hours to Vegas when it's not done.

You staying at Gold Coast?

It's not that bad, it's a 4 minute cab ride to Orleans or a free shuttle ride that comes every 10 minutes.

• 2 weeks later...

Allan from SENY is going, turns out his cousin is getting married in some crazy Elvis chapel.

See you all there in three weeks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We're all here, i've been here all weekend since wednesday.

For reals, this is the craziest year so far.

PM me your number, we'll hook up in the morning for the car show x Chuck Berry show.

• 3 weeks later...

I'll be coming out to NY for this and SENY will be having an afterparty event at the store:

MYSPACE.jpg

MYSPACE2.jpg

• 2 months later...

We're having a rockabilly party completely with motorcycles, bands, and more at Self Edge New York on July 18th, Sunday, at 3pm.

We got a live music permit and the band will actually be performing on the sidewalk on Orchard (they close off the street to cars every Sunday).

• 4 weeks later...