Sign in to follow this  
gimmegimme

Why does it suck here now??

What happened???

Was it 4.0?

Was it the 5000 retarded new threads-a-day in the Supermarket?

Was it jmatsu?

What's going on? 3/4 of the posters I enjoyed reading are gone...there are no new interesting threads. Someone is selling a candle in the supermarket. A MOTHERFUCKING CANDLE.

What. The. Fuck.

so boring right now

time of year? supereconomy? xenox?

dunno

maybe it's time to take this old dog to the back of the barn

so true

I gotta go to work

see if you can get banned by the time I get there

bout an hour?

What happened???

Was it 4.0?

Pretty sure this was it.

4.0 did it.

Even rough, ballpark estimates put the traffic decrease that occurred after the december re-design at about -40%, and the numbers have remained flat since then.

In comparison, the fashion spot's and styleforum's traffic on average has actually increased in the last six months, so you can't really put the blame on the economy (though to be fair the fashion spot has always had basically as much traffic as supefuture, styleforum, and stylezeitgeist combined).

Perhaps saddest of all is that styleforum surpassed superfuture in popularity and traffic, roughly around three months ago, and now there's a pretty big divide between the two.

All in all the redesign has been a spectacular failure.

more like fashion trends have hardly changed and people get tired of reading the same thing over and over again.

goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja

every season is goth ninja season

4.0 did it.

Even rough, ballpark estimates put the traffic decrease that occurred after the december re-design at about -40%, and the numbers have remained flat since then.

In comparison, the fashion spot's and styleforum's traffic on average has actually increased in the last six months, so you can't really put the blame on the economy (though to be fair the fashion spot has always had basically as much traffic as supefuture, styleforum, and stylezeitgeist combined).

Perhaps saddest of all is that styleforum surpassed superfuture in popularity and traffic, roughly around three months ago, and now there's a pretty big divide between the two.

All in all the redesign has been a spectacular failure.

I joined SF since then....it also sucks, but at least there's some activity.

more like fashion trends have hardly changed and people get tired of reading the same thing over and over again.

goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja goth ninja

every season is goth ninja season

Seriously though - how many asymetrical, oversized black hooded tops and $1500 combat boots can one person own?

I dunno why it sucks for some of you but for me some of my favorites left cos it's not funny/fun anymore. analog left after westside got banned and sleazie fades in and out..mostly out.

the others pretty much left after 4.0 design cos navigating is a bitch. I was on someone's computer the other day and when I press quick reply or quote or mulitquote it always quoted whichever post I clicked the button from. little things like that is annoying. not to mention ugly.

but all this shit works alright on my iphone