2 year old chinese kid smoking a cigarette

villain

vote for your favorite

IF THIS CHINK WAS BLACK THERE WOULD B RACIST COMMENTS ALL OVER THIS BITCH BUT LIL NIGGA I CANT UNDERSTAND U

chinese are even worse than africans

no wonder chinks so short

that little chigga is a real nigga

damn I thought dem blacks were bad parents

thats a midget..cuz aint no way in hell a 2yr old can hold a cigarette that well lol

YOU STUPID FUKIN CHINKS SHOULD BE EMBARASSED OF YOURSELVES YOU SLANTED EYE MUTHAFUKAS I HOPE ALL YOU TINY DICK FUKS DIE IN YOUR SLEEP

this kids a fuckin pussy he's not even inhaling! come see me you little faggot

im mad cause he got the whole swagg of a nigga smokin a cigarette..

damn that lil nigga got an avirex leather on

wow look at all your guys comments, you guys are all NlGGERS, you guys need to STFU and get a damn education

worldstarhiphop has the best comments i've ever seen on the internet

man dis lili muthafuka mite as well be a rapper wen he grow up he goin be like da chineese tupac, he can go back and show this footage that he was thuggin at the age of 2 his album goin sale millions becuz he is authentic lol hahahahahaha

their is so many babys in china. no one gives a fuck. he will still be 10 times smarter than most americans. REAL TALK.

this is what the fuck i'm talkin bout

Al Pacino started smoking at age 9

This kid > Al Pacino

man...hong kong needs to man up and start producing this kind of bad ass shit. We got 7 year olds goin to rehab for ketamine, but that's some pussy shit. For girl only. The whole point of drugs like E and K is so that girls take them start getting incoherent and unconscious, don't wanna see my chiggas on that. Gimme some 2nd grade menthol chain smoker, fedora wearing switchblade toting motherfuckers.

what do hong kong nigs smoke? i see a lot of older dus smoke 555 or double happiness here

hong kong nigs...depends...the young'uns like me smoke mild sevens , marlboro lights or some other weak shit like that.

the construction smokers who loiter around the plaza near where I live pretty badass though...dope ass workwear steez, complete with paint/dirt splattered baggy torn jeans, sloppily falling over work boots and a chambray are chain smoking reds and taking mad breaks drinking tall boys and saying fuck this mother, fuck that cunt.

mainland Chinese got better cigarettes. All my CCP motherfuckers smoke Chung Hwa, probably get it for free thru their gov connects.

China is the biggest bulldozer in the world.