NASCAR Talk

scotty2

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No! Scott Speed and Logano won't win today.

logano ended up 13th which aint bad, i'm surprised...but it was a really interesting top 5. burton you could've called, but with no johnson, no junior,

no edwards, and even labonte getting his ass in gear i'd say it was good finish.

logano ended up 13th which aint bad, i'm surprised...but it was a really interesting top 5. burton you could've called, but with no johnson, no junior,

no edwards, and even labonte getting his ass in gear i'd say it was good finish.

haha ya an interesting top 5 , but none of my guys getting in there. looks like i dropped in my fantasy league today...

man why did another Busch have to win a race again.

i know. you gotta hate those kids. at least gordon is still ahead in points, but still, if kurt or kyle wins this week it's just gonna be getting obnoxious. martin getting 6th was nice, especially since he's gone back-to-back on the pole and his engine blew last week. damn.

i know. you gotta hate those kids. at least gordon is still ahead in points, but still, if kurt or kyle wins this week it's just gonna be getting obnoxious. martin getting 6th was nice, especially since he's gone back-to-back on the pole and his engine blew last week. damn.

I know they are starting to piss me off!

Not that I don't like them its just they always win the race.

uh oh...JJ coming back from the dead? he's been basically MIA the whole season. i was just glad that the fucking busch kids didn't win, and rowdy storming off the track was pretty damn funny

fuckin FINALLY gordon gets the win. that was a terrific race and a damn good top 10, except for montoya which was weird...but seriously it's about time that gordon won a goddamn race

• 3 weeks later...

come on, bring this dinosaur...

speaking of dinosaurs, anybody see mark martin come back from the dead on saturday? i watched the interviews with him after the race and he was giddy as a damn schoolgirl, he hasn't won in years. and a good guy too. i hope he stays up because having him in the Chase would be sweet, an old guy like that to fuck with the busch brothers and all the other little runt bastards

• 1 month later...