Mjolk F/W 09

ambition

I have a pair of pants from this past fall collection and they instantly became my favorite trousers. A really nice wool with a perfect slim but not skinny fit. The fit in the thigh, taper, and inseam couldn't be better for me out of the box. The material is real nice as well, and the pants are comfy to wear. The color is this nice light grey with wool flecks. Wish i could buy more from the past fall collection

• 2 weeks later...

Mjolks service is shocking. I had ordered some items from their spring line in Nov only got posted to the store 2 wks ago and turns out products were faulty and also they confused a XS with S. Now they have ceased their production so i cannot get the items.

Too much $$ for nothing.

Mjolks service is shocking. I had ordered some items from their spring line in Nov only got posted to the store 2 wks ago and turns out products were faulty and also they confused a XS with S. Now they have ceased their production so i cannot get the items.

Too much $$ for nothing.

Hey Marck, did you order that pleated black and white short sleeve? Kris told me about the fuck up. I was in Mish Mash in Bondi a few weeks back and I'm fairly sure they had an XS of that same shirt at 30 or so percent off. Check out the store if you can, It's run by two really nice girls and they stock a lot of awesome local labels. Also dorbys den in paddington still has a lot of the mjolk s/s range in stock.

I have a pair of pants from this past fall collection and they instantly became my favorite trousers. A really nice wool with a perfect slim but not skinny fit. The fit in the thigh, taper, and inseam couldn't be better for me out of the box. The material is real nice as well, and the pants are comfy to wear. The color is this nice light grey with wool flecks. Wish i could buy more from the past fall collection

I have the exact same pair but in a beige color...amazing for the fall and spring!

I really like those pants and this seasons look just like it.

You or anyone know retailers for US?

• 1 month later...