No PMs on this board?

notesee

• 2 years later...
Haha .. wow, I'm fuckin retarded

Thanks .. I'm used to clicking on a users name and then having a link to message them

The kid with the most knoweldge

Will touch and attain top dollas

I think I'm still retarded. I can't figure this shit out. + Rep (I've got 4 rep power it seems...sounds enticing doesn't it?) if someone can tell me how to PM, and hoefully how to check old messages? I already went to:

Supercontrol

Supermessages

List Supermessages

Jump to Folder

Inbox

and then...

nothing.

What am I missing?

Shit works for me.. but there's a bug where once i check off which messages to delete then go down to the drop down and pick "delete" i click "go" and nothing happens...

I've tried this multiple times and still nothing.. so PMs are sitting in my inbox and there's no way to delete em..

Shit works for me.. but there's a bug where once i check off which messages to delete then go down to the drop down and pick "delete" i click "go" and nothing happens...

I've tried this multiple times and still nothing.. so PMs are sitting in my inbox and there's no way to delete em..

Word. My inbox is full so I can't send / receive PMs.

So it looks like Oxy was the last to post on this thread from the main Supertrash page info, but the last post I can see was from Servo, and when you click on Oxy's name from the main page it goes to Servo's profile. WTF. This version is killing me...

So it looks like Oxy was the last to post on this thread from the main Supertrash page info, but the last post I can see was from Servo, and when you click on Oxy's name from the main page it goes to Servo's profile. WTF. This version is killing me...

I was the last to post, but now my post is either missing or it has been deleted. I keep asking the same question over & over, but the mods aren't responding. Why can I not edit my signature?