jumpsuits/coveralls?

dismalfuture

Can anyone point me in the direction of a dope jumpsuit/coverall, that is slim and not too expensive? Preferably purchasable online. I like the APC one but it's not out yet and I'd prefer a different color.

090111055609612615.jpg

BLESS one is cute. Winq tried it on and it looked great, but neither of us had the $2400 it cost here so that jawn did not ascend to the Temple, though it probably will someday.

The Kimmel jawn was about the same price here too, and it's much too thick for what I want to do with it. The Juun one, that is a piece, it's probably still available here actually because there is a backlog of S/S08 gear at the showroom, but I'm not to interested in that one. Nor am I in the S/S09 jumpsuits.

What I want, is cotton, unpressed and slim. Cool grey, slate blue, preferably. Possibly khaki, or navy, depending on the tone.

What I had in mind was something Japanese, mid-market or lower. (read: couple hundred bones or so) Nonnative, or something in that vein, if they actually did make jumpsuits. I have no idea but for some reason I feel like they would. Any other brands along the same idea, preferably without a strong Japanese streetwear connotation?

It's probably looking like I will have to wait and get the APC one, they'll probably have other colors in-store, thankfully...

• 4 weeks later...

What about the raf simons onsie from the current spring collection?

• 1 year later...