-------------

hapsical

i want to like this but the silhouettes are just way off lots of the time. those huge muscly dude jackets make the trousers look really awkward. and if the suits in a collection aren't good, neither is the rest of a collection (this is a universal rule)

also this collection is one of the worst use of studs/spikes i've ever seen. womens burberry with the studs and spikes was great, this not so much. it seems like someone on miuccia's team just said "hey guys, this is really boring, what could we do to spice it up", and someone said "spikes or studs maybe?" and then they all got drunk

any collection that can be described using the phrase "recession chic" loses points by default imo

there are (and will be) some collections that take it to another level, but using spikes on your clothes as a metaphor isn't really doing it for me

yohji's ss09 was more of a complete thought than this

The overcoats are cool but I hate double-breasted suit jackets. Anything shorter than a peacoat makes you look fat if it's double breasted, unless the two columns of buttons are really close together -- or it's a two-button DB, in which case it just looks cool because they form a row instead of a column and that's just beautifully unorthodox.

Overall pretty boring, "safe" plus studs.

I love this look. Just fabulous!

Niggah shut the fuck up.

This collection sucks.

I've always hated Prada for its "intellectualism" or "quirkiness" or whatever you want to label it.

To me its just expensive ill-fitted clothing.

W.A.C.K.N.E.S.S.

Niggah shut the fuck up.

This collection sucks.

I've always hated Prada for its "intellectualism" or "quirkiness" or whatever you want to label it.

To me its just expensive ill-fitted clothing.

W.A.C.K.N.E.S.S.

Log off...

Eat your breakfast first before hating. And a white boy saying ''niggah'' on a message board, wow man, real cool. Autograph?

SMH. You don't like it, keep it movin instead of having bitch fits all the time. Please...

Log off...

Eat your breakfast first before hating. And a white boy saying ''niggah'' on a message board, wow man, real cool. Autograph?

SMH. You don't like it, keep it movin instead of having bitch fits all the time. Please...

Yes, I'm white. WHITE WHITE WHITE.

Hahaha.

Were you able to get $50 dollars off that stupid blazer?

Yes, I'm white. WHITE WHITE WHITE.

Hahaha.

Were you able to get $50 dollars off that stupid blazer?

Nah, I'm going to pass. Guy is going to put it on eBay I think.

I'm taking a Burberry trench and some Louboutin for my girlfriend instead.

Although I did buy a Luster coated blazer for as cheap as a Gap blazer recently, so I'm happy with that.

Boy you're a dumb ass.

Is this you?

http://www.lamebasics.com/2008/05/blog-post_13.html

Mate, you spent hours writing about yourself , crying that you are a midget on the Internet and you have 3,500 posts on an Internet message board. Take a walk, breathe fresh air, socialize, ya know. Do something productive, rather than spend your life on the Internet.