Sign in to follow this  
velvetant

Visvim S/S 09

All Visvim S/S 09 news/images to go in here. In addition, please post news/scans of this forthcoming (at the time of posting) seasons lookbook.

In addition to the Two Tone Bickle (above), the same has been applied to the new SS/09 Paclite Nomads in various colorways.

the wally look alike interests me. also the bag... and the black zippered garage jacket

the way the economy is going i'll be picking these up late season at union or ebay for a mad percentage off..

fuck yes.

lol purple and teal packs. i cant imagine them having an easy time moving those at $400 a pop.

Looks great.

martynyarrow: where are you getting these scans from? Do you have the magazines or are they coming from some blog/visvim fan group?

Looks great.

martynyarrow: where are you getting these scans from? Do you have the magazines or are they coming from some blog/visvim fan group?

scan come from honeyee.mag’s volume 7 i think

Even though I'm a very big visvim fan, I must say that this season's looks are very, very disappointing so far. Hiroki seems to be moving away from visvim's strengths, which are simple, timeless design with very high quality materials. With all of the funky colors, these designs are less than timeless. It comes off to me as an attempt at diversification and releasing more stuff, but not having the creativity to come up with new designs. Instead you get shoes in every neon color, ugly checked goretex jackets, etc. I think visvim is at its best when kept simple. Too bad.

Even though I'm a very big visvim fan, I must say that this season's looks are very, very disappointing so far. Hiroki seems to be moving away from visvim's strengths, which are simple, timeless design with very high quality materials. With all of the funky colors, these designs are less than timeless. It comes off to me as an attempt at diversification and releasing more stuff, but not having the creativity to come up with new designs. Instead you get shoes in every neon color, ugly checked goretex jackets, etc. I think visvim is at its best when kept simple. Too bad.

that's what happens to many company's...especially one's that are getting hyped up as fuck

those shoes are hideous, white windbreaker looks nice though. not digging the colours on some of the other stuff, i agree with stadsvandringar, the more neutral and 'natural' looking colours seemed to fit better with visvim design aesthetic.

all black cordu looks nice.

vis def have one eye on satisfying the us market with that colour palette.

/

is that jupiter in those pics?

need to make more virgils and bearfoots cause I can't find them anywhere (for a decent price)

Couldn't agree more.

all black cordu looks nice.

vis def have one eye on satisfying the us market with that colour palette.

/

is that jupiter in those pics?

God damn American's ruin everything, with their fat kids, big cars and psychadelic color-palette love.

its just a random question, i dunno where to ask besides here. I just wanted to know how the sizing is on the sweats, hoodies and the tees. ussualy i am an L or an M. For example in supreme tees i am an M, can i go with an L in Vis ?

Thanks

I find it depends on the individual garment.

you should do your best to get measurements or actually try it on before you buy.

its just a random question, i dunno where to ask besides here. I just wanted to know how the sizing is on the sweats, hoodies and the tees. ussualy i am an L or an M. For example in supreme tees i am an M, can i go with an L in Vis ?

Thanks

i agree with anybody that says sizing is all over the place. some shirts fit me perfectly in medium, others fit great in large. jacket sizing is all over the place too. my 06 paclite is a medium and feels like a large. my deckhand jacket is a large and i wished i sized up to XL.

anyone know what they are calling the wallabee model?

sizing is also dependent on the season. the more recent seasons have slimmer cuts overall.