Final Fantasy XIII

djrajio

and this is precisely why i hate people who play games like this.

I care less bout what you hate or not. This shit is awesome. I've played FF 1 to 12 and FF sometimes still gives me inspiration to buy clothing. Fuck whatever people say. Yes ima FF fanboy :P can call me nerd or whatefurr

edit: looks like everyone can be his favo-char from the game

" Versus XIII will cross-promote the ROEN fashion brand. All characters in the game will be wearing ROEN designs."

http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/08/02/final-fantasy-versus-xiii-collaboration-with-clothing-brand-roen/

http://www.roen.jp/

ROEN's clothing sux, maybe they'll fuckup the ff garments too

edit 2: artificialsky already mentioned it, too late

so whats the difference between the 5 or so different final fantasy xiii games that are being released? the last one i played was 10, 5+ years ago, and i never finished that.

i was confused at first but supposedly there are 3 right now:

xiii, versus, gita or something else (i forget name)

xiii is rpg on ps3 xbox360 and vs. is just a different story but set in the same "world & environment" all of them are under the "fabula nova crystaliss." the last one is gonna be on PSP like the crysis core game.

i like the feel of the second one better than xiii

rumor mill, but they say ff7 is gonna be redone on ps3 platform??

rumor mill, but they say ff7 is gonna be redone on ps3 platform??

Thats what i've heard too, only saw a tech demo of ffvii intro but that was to show ps3's capabilities i thought. Besides this demo i read an interview with a square employee about a ffvii remake aswell. Could be talking shit offcourse