Acronym

symbebekos

• 2 weeks later...

Just picked up the GT-J6 jacket here at Recon NYC. Probably one of the dopest pieces I have ever picked up. Insane construction and material. A wool/cashmere/Gore-Tex combo. Extremely well cut. Not cheap- $560 with tax. IMO well worth it.

Recon had a couple other pieces there so I would imagine that they will be droppin in LA soon- try Union. There are a few pieces online at Hanon Shop (thanx RTHQ).

Hanon Shop is really expensive- and I believe that the pieces there are last season.

The GT-J6 is next level. By far the best piece in the line. Subtle. Wait to you see it in person. My advice is pick it up when you have the chance- don't sleep.

***EDIT*** -- Apparently Hanon Shop added the GT-J6 to their site today. For the whopping price of 375 pounds (about $675). Crazy. Decent pics. Check it out.

Edited by thewhitefrankwhite on Oct 19, 2004 at 08:45 PM

• 3 weeks later...

I have one of their jackets too. The nanochelle material one...that material is badass. But yeah, price is really steep. Some of their tee-shirts that I saw in the Recon store were pretty typical though. Is Acronym a NY brand? Or is it even American? All I know is they use a lot of the materials manufactured by Schoeller products from Switzerland.

I hate everything and everyone.

I just checked Acronym on http://www.hanon-shop.com.

It is all this seasons new stuff and works out pretty cheap if you live in Europe!

Acronym GT-J6 Jacket etc is def new stuff... I bought most of last seasons..heads up!

Acronym. State of the art exclusive cashmere wool Goretex shell fabric. Waterproof, windproof, breathable. Taped seams. Full zipper with button placket.

£409.95 for a goretex cashmere jacket is gotta be good!

holmeboy

Quote:

I just checked Acronym on http://www.hanon-shop.com.

It is all this seasons new stuff and works out pretty cheap if you live in Europe!

Acronym GT-J6 Jacket etc is def new stuff... I bought most of last seasons..heads up!

Acronym. State of the art exclusive cashmere wool Goretex shell fabric. Waterproof, windproof, breathable. Taped seams. Full zipper with button placket.

£409.95 for a goretex cashmere jacket is gotta be good!

--- Original message by holmeboy on Nov 10, 2004 04:45 AM

windproof? How the hell does that apply to a jacket? for a lighter yes...jacket? Well, before you explain to me how thick I am yes I know what it actually means but I'm just commenting about the moronic use of language in this example.

I hate everything and everyone.

• 2 years later...