NWT Wrangler Bluebell 11MW 34x34

AmericanTemplar

I just got a pair of Wrangler Bluebell repro's from aero leather clothing, and unfortuntely they have a much baggier fit than the slim fit that I expected. I figured that I'd put them up here and see if anyone wants to buy them for $175 which is the cost of the jeans plus $8 shipping in the US. Shipping from aero is 30 pounds, which is about $50.

• 2 weeks later...

They've been on vacation at Aero, so I finally sent them back yesterday and I'm going to exchange them for another pair of LVC 1947's. I would have liked to have gotten something else for a change, but I don't want to have to deal with another return if I don't like the size or the fit. I like those white LVC's. I was considering those, but I'd be afraid that they'd get dirty too easily, plus most of the fun in buying denim is in seeing how they fade.

Anyway, as for the sizing--if you were to buy them I'd reccomend buying them a size smaller in the waist and length, regardless of the fact that Aero reccomends buying your actual size. Aside from them being the wrong size, they fit much baggier than I like. Their fit was somewhat akin to Ben Davis pants--fitted up top but wide legged. The fit doesn't work with my style, but they were nice jeans.