Michael J Krell wool grey asym coat fits S

who8mahrice

My old thread got deleted, so let's try this again...

Bought this jacket from Michael last week, got it today. Unfortunately it's too small - I can't button the neck (maybe I just have a large neck) and the sleeves are about an inch short. Chest and body fit great though. I'm 5'7", 160ish lbs (normally 30" waist and 36/37s jacket). It's really a great jacket. Looks amazing, very unique. Supposed to be an XS, but it definitely fits a small. Warm jacket for winter!

Michael has graciously allowed me to use his pictures and measurements.

char1.jpg

char2.jpg

Chest - 21"

Shoulders - 17.5"

Sleeve - 23"

Length - 28"

If needed, I can provide other measurements and my own fit pics if needed.

*SOLD*

• 2 weeks later...

Note about the measurements...the wool is pretty thick, plus there's lining, so the jacket will fit small/snugger than indicated by the measurements!

Chest: 21"

Waist: 21.5"

Sleeve: 23"

Shoulders: 18"

Neck: 16" (the neck definately fits smaller...feels more like a 13/13.5")

It seems that way, but it fits way, WAY smaller. I blame it on being such thick material. Michael originally stated the jacket is an XS and I didn't believe him looking at the measurements. I thought that I'd be okay cause I am small in pretty much all brands (fitting XS in a couple, M in BoO and Asian brands). But as you can see/read, it's still too small. I can try and find other tops I have that fit comparably and try to figure out the measurements that it fits like if that would help?