how fake are these??

cheapmuthafukr

I may be wrong here, but doesn't Edwin make a jean style that has the raw edges on the back yoke like those?

I saw somebody in LA wearing them and I asked him about them, he said they were Edwin, purchased in Japan. They had been well worn and washed, and when they frayed they looked really cool.

I wonder if this ebay listing is supposed to be knockoffs of those, but the people who made them didn't even know which jeans they were knocking off??

Fuck....more shit to buy

These seem authentic to me.

The quality seems pretty good, the denim has striations just like other sugarcanes, the cotton is dual ringspun. The indigo seems good, the rivets seem to be copper.

The design is weird, but who would fake such a design, instead of faking something traditional? I think it is intended to look funny, like a denim joke.

Edited by Geowu on Dec 21, 2005 at 11:27 PM

I gonna say they are real and the low price is because you will never actually receive the jeans.I am weary any time a seller is from hong kong and the price is very cheap.

There are bootleg Sugarcanes out there, usually coming out of China. If you are in Toronto and ever want to check them out in person just go to Pacific Mall. There are several stores selling fakes along with other bootleg Japanese brands.

Quote:

I may be wrong here, but doesn't Edwin make a jean style that has the raw edges on the back yoke like those?

I saw somebody in LA wearing them and I asked him about them, he said they were Edwin, purchased in Japan. They had been well worn and washed, and when they frayed they looked really cool.

I wonder if this ebay listing is supposed to be knockoffs of those, but the people who made them didn't even know which jeans they were knocking off??

--- Original message by Bill on Dec 20, 2005 01:37 PM

You might be thinking of these Edwin(?) jeans

http://cgi.ebay.com/Japanese-EDWIN-JEANS-503S-33x34_W0QQitemZ7732906307QQcategoryZ11483QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

They are really awful..