FS very early apc

Guest supernoob

Guest supernoob

I have some early apc, that a freind sold me, they are very rare but too big for me, i checked and they are authentic.

Quote: Yes, those are authentic. In the beginning, the design of APC was much more hipsterish, but have since changed to fit the mainstream market better, which is why we no longer get the lovely hand drawn logos in our jeans.

apcsuper.jpg

please pm me with any offers

Guest supernoob

the tag says they are 33, i measured and they are a true 33, it seems that the quality has gone down lately.

they are an extremely rare and unusual wash make any offer that you feel is ok and i will think about it.

Quote:

why is the denim on the outseam still so dark? to squash everyones doubts why dont you post a full picture of the jeans with the cuff turned up to show the selvedge

--- Original message by robobeng on Dec 7, 2005 10:10 AM

sometimes the selvedge seam on the inside of the outseam makes a fade like that.. i got super vintage levis selvedge and it looks the same actually.. you boyo's with your new dry's wont see it for like 10 years though.. hahah

• 4 weeks later...
Quote:

one of them is left hand twill, the other is right hand twill

--- Original message by robobeng on Jan 5, 2006 04:22 AM

Quote:

umm.. the tag has been cut, and "APC" written underneath it. the show of the selvedge, well, the denim from the inside looks totally brand new.

WELL, thats how early APC's were made! Gosh, you people are clueless!

No other denim will fade as good as this!

dontcaretoomuchforcrap CANT SKATE!!

Edited by horriblyjollyjinx on Jan 5, 2006 at 05:36 AM

• 2 years later...