What do you do with your keys?

Lawl.

In general I wear a 5-pocket jean and they have these really cool things in the front called "pockets." I tend to put my keys inside one of these "pockets," right or left, usually left. It is almost like whoever designed the 5-pocket jean was thinking about the possibility that people would have stuff to carry around with them and this stuff could be put in a "pocket." Really utilitarian. I see that some of you have even found that there is a back pocket and a wallet fits really well in there. Now, just extend this same property to your pockets on the front.

This is probably the funniest thing I have ever read on sufu.

...and if I might add - if you truly have too many keys for your pocket either your pants are too tight on you(maybe no one had the heart to tell you before now) or you are desperately in need of some editing in your life. Either way, take it as a sign.

Am I the only one that sacrifices the left back pocket? Not only do I just keep my keys in there, I also dump all my change in there so very quickly I've worn it out. But I see no other alternative that doesn't involve looking like a janitor.

Forget the dilemma of the keys, where does everyone put their Iphone?! I've resorted to just carrying it in my hand all the time!