Measurements of Nudie Regular Ralf dry 36" waist

Telix

My pair of RR dry selvage after 2 months of wearing, they mostly stretched in the crotch area :

Waist = 95cm / 37"~37.5"

Knee = 23 cm / 9"

Leg opening = 25cm / almost 10"

They stretched a little in the waist, about an inch max...but as i said, the crotch and the back of the thighs are really loose now...

And yeah, the legs are fucking big imo, impossible to let the jeans bunch over your shoes, as it practically covers your whole foot !

The rise is also pretty high, and the pockets are low

Front rise = 27cm / 10.5"

Back rise = 38cm / 15"

I suggest to try a W34" if you want your jeans a little tight, instead of a little loose/baggy

Besides that, I must admit that Nudie's dry denim is my favourite above Edwins, Julian Reds, Helmuts, APCs, Diors.

Thanks a ton for doing that.

Hilarious... those are the exact measurements of my 527s 36/30's. I did want to get something more snug than those, perhaps I will grab a 34". How did you get the measurement of the waist around?

Edited by Telix on Nov 19, 2005 at 10:41 AM

Youre welcome man!

If you want something more snug, you should definately try a pair of w34. You'll find lots of pictures of guys wearing RRs on http://www.mynudies.com; it seems that if youre looking for a tighter fit, you have to undersize with Ralfs...

By the way, my pair has a 34" inseam...

For waist measurement :

lay your jeans flat, measure the back waistband with a tape measurer, and then double what you get to have the waist around, thats how I procede icon_smile_wink.gif

Edited by emuRay on Nov 20, 2005 at 05:24 PM