Pendleton Coat & Cardigan, APC jacket, Dunderdon flannels, Engineered garments shirt

thebasicsetup

First time selling on Superfuture, but I have bought a few things on here and hope to keep up the solid reputation the forum has. check my ebay feedback if you have any doubts, ebay id: thebasicsetup

All prices include shipping within the US via priority mail with delivery confirmation. Email me or PM me with your international location for additional shipping costs.

Thanks,

thebasicsetup (a) yahoo.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vintage Pendleton long wool coat, this is in pristine condition, if it was worn it was cared for nicely through the years

100% Virgin Wool / Made in the USA / Wooden buttons / Leather "Pendleton" Label on inside collar / dry clean only / 2 patch pockets with flaps / 2 handwarmer pockets

Tagged a size 40 and measures...

Shoulders: 18"

Pit to pit: 22"

Sleeve length (shoulder to cuff): 25"

overall length: 36"

SOLD

additional photos: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4

IMG_3599.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vintage Red Wool Pendleton Cardigan, in excellent condition and very bright

2 slit pockets / 100% Virgin wool / Made in the USA

Tagged a size M and measures...

Shoulders: 19"

Pit to pit: 29.5"

Sleeve length (shoulder to cuff and measured uncuffed): 28"

overall length: 26.5"

$25 shipped

additional photos: 1 / 2

IMG_3590.jpg

A.P.C. French military light jacket, Brand new, bought at Barney's in NYC in May and I've just never worn it. I think I paid $250.

Brand New and unworn / 2 zippered vertical chest pockets / 2 patch pockets with flaps / hidden button placket / button cuffs / lightweight twill great for layering

Tagged a size S and measures...

Shoulders: 18.5"

Pit to pit: 21"

Sleeve length (shoulder to cuff): 26"

overall length: 31"

$125 shipped

IMG_3593.jpg

Dunderdon Flannel, Bought 2 years ago at the Dunderdon store in NYC.

100% Cotton / all snap buttons / 2 flap chest pockets

Shoulders: 17"

Pit to pit: 20"

Sleeve length (shoulder to cuff): 26.5"

overall length: 33"

SOLD

IMG_3581.jpg

Dunderdon Flannel, Bought 2 years ago at the Dunderdon store in NYC.

100% Cotton / all snap buttons / 2 flap chest pockets / Lightweight flannel

Sleeve length (shoulder to cuff): 26.5"

overall length: 33"

SOLD

IMG_3576.jpg

Engineered Garments short sleeve shirt, bought on ebay, but too small for me.

100% Cotton / Made in the USA / 2 chest pockets / reinforced chest / reinforced collar / cuffed & notched sleeves

Tagged a size S and measures...

Sleeve length (shoulder to cuff): 9.5"

overall length: 29"

SOLD

IMG_3571.jpg