Who is the bigger geller fellater?

Guest jmatsu

who is the bigger Geller fellater?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. who is the bigger Geller fellater?

• Clopek
    • Joey Formal
    • Neither cause Geller has been impotent since cloak went kaput.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in any case pls humor me and tell me your favorite beer for the record cause i b 2 lazy to search the beer thread or to pm hali, sean, dolly, etc. what b the kanuck white trash beer of choice? what be the canada bro-beer american parellel? the equivalent that is? or do you guys just import bud and coors? how much u pay for that? is it considered a delicacy over there (cause different cultures like different shit...maybe is respectable like)?

coors and bud really do taste better in canada (0)!

i bet clopek smokes belmonts tho

i imagine your taste buds to b better or over average...coming from better breeding that is in comparison to some of your countrymen on this board. i know what u say is somewhat true (in the sense that there is a difference in taste), cause alot of jap beer be bottled/produced in your country and taste different. actually they taste worse! i cannot say that i have ever tasted coors or bud when i vacationed in canada...and i can say that i will never do so.

in your best efforts pls tell me how and why they taste gooder.

i imagine your taste buds to b better or over average...coming from better breeding that is in comparison to some of your countrymen on this board. i know what u say is somewhat true (in the sense that there is a difference in taste), cause alot of jap beer be bottled/produced in your country and taste different. actually they taste worse! i cannot say that i have ever tasted coors or bud when i vacationed in canada...and i can say that i will never do so.

in your best efforts pls tell me how and why they taste gooder.

you're right japanese beer that is produced in canada does taste worse! i don't know shit about beers i stick to cheap 40s and tsingtao but in my experience when drinking bud or coors in the US (it was either free or not my choice yooooooo) it actually does taste very much like water... not an exaggeration. bud and coors in canada taste like shit but they still taste like beer. i dunno man.

okay, i'll humor you. . .i like a lot of different beers, and depending on the location/purpose of drinking i'll clearly buy or order something different. the other day i went out for lunch with dolly and her parents and i had a hoegaarden. . .when i'm drinking before we go to a bar, or drinking at a party, i usually buy Carling (which is apparently the #1 selling beer in the UK, which I just learned through our good friend wikipedia) because it's cheap and tastes okay. Last week I was drinking Leffe Blonde...if it's available I also like Boddingtons and Kilkenny and Tenant's and Creemore Pilsner.

the Jap beer you're talking about is rarely, if ever imported, and very often has little to do with the original recipe...Sapporo, for example, is brewed in Guelph about 20 minutes from my house...they also brew some excellent beers alongside though, and Sleeman's is Canada's last remaining large brewer that is still canadian owned.

On to your question regarding Coors and Bud...I've never had the american versions of bud or coors (at least not as far as i know, when I went to new york I bought some at the duty free and it tasted like the stuff we get in canada). As far as I know, however, the alcohol content of Coors and Bud in the states is substantially lower than the 4.5% it is in Canada...making it a lot more like drinking water than drinking beer.

I love how a thread about me being a geller whore had to turn into a conversation about how I have shitty taste in beer. I also like red wine but I'm sure people will say I only say that to seem less like a tasteless douchebag jock.

Oh yeah, geller. I buy geller because it fits me well, and the designs generally suit me. I've tried on stuff that looks really bad on me (i.e. the Layered Shirt that joey formal has been seen wearing recently), and I don't buy that stuff. I also don't think it's necessary to apologize for improving on the way I dress, regardless of my shiny-gold-shoed roots.

you're right japanese beer that is produced in canada does taste worse! i don't know shit about beers i stick to cheap 40s and tsingtao but in my experience when drinking bud or coors in the US (it was either free or not my choice yooooooo) it actually does taste very much like water... not an exaggeration. bud and coors in canada taste like shit but they still taste like beer. i dunno man.

we are kinda getting off the geller suckee-sucky subject, but tis my thread so it okay.

i was thinking that most times shit is always different or generally worse when the country of origin is making a food/beverage for a different market or foreign country.

or when a different ethnicity/race tries to make the shit of a different ethnicity/race. kinda like how koreans try 2 make jap sushi and it always sucks.

on the other hand maybe it is just due to different tastes cause japs make nonjap food and i like it. meaning that maybe countrys makes foreign country shit in a way to better suit the palates of their immediate country consumer base.

then again many japs actually study for years at the country of origin for years before trying to produce the cuisine.

in the case of clopek vs. rob i was talking more about perception and connotations.

kinda like the recent vans issue in chat. maybe i am jumping the gun, but many of your comments and posts make me happy. esp your most recent in this thread cause it goes to prove some of my points that some individuals' taste/consumption/perception is just better, articulated, and in this case (yr) universal (to that of mine). i would rather just drink a cheap 40 then a bud or coors or keg beer. economically sound choice and the connotations are as well.

okay, i'll humor you. . .i like a lot of different beers, and depending on the location/purpose of drinking i'll clearly buy or order something different. the other day i went out for lunch with dolly and her parents and i had a hoegaarden. . .when i'm drinking before we go to a bar, or drinking at a party, i usually buy Carling (which is apparently the #1 selling beer in the UK, which I just learned through our good friend wikipedia) because it's cheap and tastes okay. Last week I was drinking Leffe Blonde...if it's available I also like Boddingtons and Kilkenny and Tenant's and Creemore Pilsner.

the Jap beer you're talking about is rarely, if ever imported, and very often has little to do with the original recipe...Sapporo, for example, is brewed in Guelph about 20 minutes from my house...they also brew some excellent beers alongside though, and Sleeman's is Canada's last remaining large brewer that is still canadian owned.

On to your question regarding Coors and Bud...I've never had the american versions of bud or coors (at least not as far as i know, when I went to new york I bought some at the duty free and it tasted like the stuff we get in canada). As far as I know, however, the alcohol content of Coors and Bud in the states is substantially lower than the 4.5% it is in Canada...making it a lot more like drinking water than drinking beer.

I love how a thread about me being a geller whore had to turn into a conversation about how I have shitty taste in beer. I also like red wine but I'm sure people will say I only say that to seem less like a tasteless douchebag jock.

Oh yeah, geller. I buy geller because it fits me well, and the designs generally suit me. I've tried on stuff that looks really bad on me (i.e. the Layered Shirt that joey formal has been seen wearing recently), and I don't buy that stuff. I also don't think it's necessary to apologize for improving on the way I dress, regardless of my shiny-gold-shoed roots.

i dont speak for robie, but i just said that his beer comment may have been a metaphor.

i haven't called you a tasteless douchbag jock in years...

i think what's being lost is that his progression looks good, natural, ect. if you saw the dude sans knowing his past you would think it look good.

you see a dude like kodiak who goes from PacSun to Diors overnight it just looks ridiculous. Dude has nicer clothes but looks like the same wooden, uncomfortable kid demonstrating no swagger.

not to write a novel i'll sum it up like this: you can buy clothes but if you don't have the steez to pull it off then it will show

coors and bud suck in the states. alc content is too low. american dudes come here and be like ' these jawns is cwaaaazy'. also, in ohio, molson export will be considered a domestic beer while dry and canadian are always imports. silly.

clopek doesnt smoke belmonts, he smokes MY belmonts (when dolly sint around [sNITCHHHHHH]).

and when he says he likes red wine he means wolf blass. but to be fair, i once cracked a nice hermitage with him and he liked it very much even though we were drinking it out of heiniken pilsner glasses and alternating between lakeport lagers.

in summation: clopek is true G.

the hermitage was ill-gotten and we had to take it to a diner to get them to open it because Nesk doesn't even have a corkscrew (SNIIIITCCHHH)

not to sound all butthurt, but how could you do this to me? now internet fashionistas are gonna know that im ill-prepared for wine and cheese parties. OMG. did i just type cheese? i meant fromage. god, this is embarassing.

oh hi.

I was just wondering if fellater is a real word.

coulda/woulda/shoulda searched for the ?'s for jmat threak but am too lazy

ok, thanks.

not real word, but neither is jawns, fruitswaggz, metal burger, etc.

clopek and joey both look great in geller, so who gives a fuck?

saying that either was either a "natural" or "unnatural" progression from their previous styles is a load of crap. saying that either clopek or joey lacks "integrity" in their new style, purely because the progression was rapid, is bullshit. if they truly, and not because superfuture says so, enjoy the look and fit of geller (or any other designer or brand, for that matter), then dressing that way (given the funds to procure such garments) has as much "integrity" as it needs. it's almost like saying, "you don't like these clothes because they interest you, you like them because you saw them on superfuture." um, superfuture is a mere conduit of style and fashion. if a guy flips his style and dresses better after reading/lurking/posting on superfuture, the correct answer should be, "well done" not "that beasting loser."

judging both clopek and joey, they seem to enjoy their clothes and will dress how they do (circa now) because they want to. that's damn natural, in my opinion. rapid? yes. but that's good for them, as they didn't waste money on worse clothes prior to copping geller.

only saying this because in late july, i dressed worse than i do now, if i do say so myself. i thank superfuture for exposing me to new styles that i like. that's all i give a fucking shit about.

only saying this because in late july, i dressed worse than i do now, if i do say so myself. i thank superfuture for exposing me to new styles that i like. that's all i give a fucking shit about.

joey formal dick in hand...clopek dick in throat. i see why you empathize.

anyway, yr welcome.