Designer Association Thread

mr fluffernutter

[servo you can move this thread if you don't like it]

I thought superfashion could use something kind of fun, kind of cheesy, and a little bit geeky.

Post one or two pictures (from the catwalk or an editorial) that you associate (like which photo comes to mind when you think of _____, and etc.) with the designer that the person above you named, and then name another designer for the next person... And so on.

it can be from any season you want

it doesn't have to be the 'best' of... just whatever first comes to mind

And hopefully after a while we will get into more obscur(e) designers. Don't worry about repeating the same designer a couple times, but try to keep it interesting.

(EX. The use above me posted Dior Homme)

03dhhhso2.jpg

w890.png

I continue with: Junya Watanabe

39224788gaspard300apvt4.jpg

and his famous cocktail bottle design lol

img2563jj4.jpg

Rei Kawakubo (and please I'm praying not from the HM collection)

would anyone care to add why? whats the association?

sorry to break it again, but I think this game would be alot more interesting if we posted non-fashion related items that reminded us of the designer...otherwise this is just becoming the "google the designer game"

sorry to break it again, but I think this game would be alot more interesting if we posted non-fashion related items that reminded us of the designer...otherwise this is just becoming the "google the designer game"

Or maybe, if along with the picture, you had to post an explanation why that particular picture encapsulates the particular designer (in a general or even personal sense)...