Snow season comin up...what are you wearin?

Viiincent

I'm on the lookout for a bright jacket/pants that will work well in cold weather, at least 10k/10k. I have a lightweight techy Sessions shell I use on warmer days. Right now I have a Gunmetal 686 jacket, some beat up Northface Goretex pants (8 years old with duck tape hanging off the backside haha!), and crappy Burton gloves.

My gunmetal / black combo sucks for filming... so I'm on the lookout for the follow color combos.. suggest some if you know any..

ideas:

sky blue jacket + white pants / copper pants / yellow pants

white jacket + green pants / copper pants

Just grabbed a 2008 150 Artifact at the end of the season to fuck around on jibs.. and I'm thinking about picking up a new DH, Agent, or Awesome to replace the 155 DH I ride most of the time and possibly a new pair of 390s.. I could use the extra pop from all the carbon inlays this year..

I think im gonna rock that 09 libtech skate banana or maybe even that box cutter sizes 148. I usually just ride at Bear Mountain. there are a lot of jibs and stuff. As far aqs the clothes go. Its pretty warm here during the winter. i usually just rock a thermal with a sweater and a bright tee over the sweater so my friends can spot me on the mountain. If it gets too cold i'll throw in my burton pin striped jacket. and as far as pants. usually i just grab anything thats black.