Yes or No topic: Are you seriously thinking about voting Mccain?

Sayword

Seriously, Mccain? AND Palin? For reals?  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Seriously, Mccain? AND Palin? For reals?

• yes
    • no

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

with all the shit thats going on now, i don't think either candidate is qualified.

iraq, healthcare, immigration, picture perfect idealism - i'm fine with obama's brand of politics, and i think he would do a good job if the current economic climate wasn't in half as bad as it is. we're in the front end of a depression that will likely be more drastic and long standing than the great depression of the early 1900's. neither of these candidates have what it takes to get us out, especially because things are still going to get much worse.

I agree with you the_state. Also McCain is for sure gonna die in his first term, I don't see how anyone could vote for him knowing that there is a high chance of him dieing, and having Sarah Palin become president... that would just blow my mind.

(I'm saying McCain will die because he's old as fuck, has been sick, and Bush looks like he's aged 20 years since he first was inaugurated.)

I was born in America but I have lived in England for most of my life

I have never voted in any election because partisan politics is fail to me

This time I am sending my overseas vote form

everyone is watching this one

so don't fuck it up

and to answer to the question

No

not hating on obama at all. his appeasement based foreign policy scares me. president palin (inevitable) scares me more. was warming to obama before he picked biden, which is the anti-change choice.

also, read a well-sourced article where obama asked iraq's political leader to play nice and stall iraq pullout til he's in office which sounds like sleazy old-time politics to me.

either way little will change. both are tied into special interests-you have to be to reach that level of office.

clopek, that's die white girls sig.

I saw a post by kunk hating on obama and felt the need to make this thread.

^ i can't say much about that. my mom's been involved with the brooklyn democratic party for years, my grandpa was involved with brklyn republicans. seen too much to care much for either party. i'm not rich enough to be a republican and i'm too self-sufficient to be a democrat. i just want less war and more money in my pocket. i'm fucked.

also, read a well-sourced article where obama asked iraq's political leader to play nice and stall iraq pullout til he's in office which sounds like sleazy old-time politics to me.

either way little will change. both are tied into special interests-you have to be to reach that level of office.

right here

http://www.nypost.com/seven/09152008/postopinion/opedcolumnists/obama_tried_to_stall_gis_iraq_withdrawal_129150.htm?page=0

but of course he denies it

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/09/15/obama-camp-denies-he-tried-to-delay-withdrawal-agreement-of-troops-from-iraq/

and lol @ his withdrawal plans "hopefully pull out troops by 2010"

voting nader or write in paul

palin is scary, but in all honesty, if mccain croaked, the advisers would be making decisions. she 'd be the mouthpiece, that's it.

btw, mccain's mom is 96 and kicking, granted she wasn't beaten every day for 5 years.

obama/hillary would have been a dunk for me. biden is creepy, old school, a liar and has terrible bags under his eyes.

palin is scary, but in all honesty, if mccain croaked, the advisers would be making decisions. she 'd be the mouthpiece, that's it.

btw, mccain's mom is 96 and kicking, granted she wasn't beaten every day for 5 years.

obama/hillary would have been a dunk for me. biden is creepy, old school, a liar and has terrible bags under his eyes.

i wouldnt want democrats in office with a democratic congress when we're having economic troubles

what we need is a sane fiscal conservative, but we'll never get one