Best posture for, beer in bed ?

Vaclav

As for me it's you think; Dress it is good with that dream, but the simple example of a certain thing. As for me hot chick you' When it comes across, what is meant; Weak jawns where it re-is shaken. Having known in order the suit got wet to her and to obtain the was the fact that it shakes obtained?

This which me is disappointed entirely at your everything should be known.

I ruin my tie and wet my, sheets drinking Zywiec (porter ) because my incline was , too low . Has any1 else suffered, this misfortune ? I feel it is difficult to arrive at, a comfortable and safe, posture for drinking beer, in bed even after, many experiences of, the same.

You just need more time, and experience, Ive seen many a old man fall asleep in chairs, couches, hammocks shit like that and they never spill or let go, even if you yell at them to make them jump.

442889001ffc03602acjq7.jpg

ummm.... doggystyle :(. I went back inside and grabbed my camera and took a picture of that shit. But it's not a digital camera, so now I gotta figure out if I can send my film to one of them private developers that allows nasty pics. Y'all ever seen some shit like that?