Best hotel concierges around the globe??

Black Bettie

Hi

I am writing a travel article on the best, on-the-pulse concierges around the globe and their innercity secret addresses. These are the people who know the clubs and bars of the moment, where to pick up the fashion must-haves that sum up the city's cutting edge style, the best hair colourist, flea market hitlists and unusual bespoke city tours.

Who have been your it-list saviours at hotels around the globes? I would love to interview the world's concierge experts whether they be in Paris, Shanghai, LA, Berlin, Marrakech or Buenos Aires.

Many thanks in advance for any recommendations you might have.

Santiago at the Design Suites & Towers in Buenos Aires was amazing when we were in the city. He pointed my girlfriend and I in the right direction for city's best shopping and nightlife. He made us feel like Portenos

The chap at JK Place in Florence is clued up on what's doing in the city, ditto the French bloke at Novecento in Venice. Sorry I can't remember their names.

In general, I've always been impressed with the concierges at the Four Seasons' hotels - NYC, Milan, Tokyo and Sydney in particular.

The guy at the Princeville in Kauai deserves a notable mention, although it might not make your list for city concierges.