yokoe fw

Guest jmatsu

Yokoe himself wears like Hare and shit like that. wack.

yo dis,

off subject, but what you said made me think about that kind of shit. which designer dresses the wackest? should we care...i think so. at least i do. i want the entire package. want the fantasy to b true. or at least fool me, for the sake of pr and press shit.

anyway yokoe wear hare? hmmmm...that's kind of lame that a korean designer would wear jap label...esp hare.

2w5q5np.jpg

This is Yokoe. It's kinda clear after looking at his collection and what he wears himself as to what is going through his head, mad one dimensional ripoff steez. I realized he is wearing JLS and not Hare, same difference. You're right about press and PR though, would you want to buy clothes from this guy?

I realize there are a lot of designers out there who like to dress badly, but this guy looks like he's trying pretty hard and putting in some effort. Oh well, we said the same thing about Juun J 2 years ago, around the time when he had those gold Dior Homme exact-knockoff boots (not to mention the rest of his ripoffs) on his runway, and he showed in Paris the next year. Whoever is giving these people shows in France must really have a taste for Asian asshole lately.