Dior 04 Strip Unwaxed Dirty Wash Bleu Clairs!!!

pinkietan

L1050553.jpg

L1050555.jpg

L1050556.jpg

04S/S STRIP UNWAXED DIRTY CLAIRS (MIJs)

Tagged Size 26 (Fits those wearing 27,28 for DH)

Waist Across 79cm

Rise 24cm

Lenght 116cm

Hem 16cm

Condition EXCELLENT

Price 990 USD SHIPPED VIA EMS ( I paid a heavenly sum for these)

REVISED TO 480 USD

Hi up for grabs is this magnificent beautiful washed pair of jeans. Sadly, they are a bit big for me. I could alter them but it would be destroying whatever little quantity the world has got left for this pair.

The wash is never going to be repeated ever again by Dior, even though they tried with the Gris Moyen washed in 08. The uneven distressing over the wash, with the amber stiched darts and the triple crease over the hems puts them in a league of their own. Plus they are MIJs which gives the perfect stacking effect.

Most strip clairs are torn at the crotch area and all other places imaginable and I can assure you that this pair is in perfect condition.

Suitable for your weekend jeans or if you are a tough ass you can make them your trashing pair for school or the Friday dress down office days.

Please email [email protected] for enquiries.

Guest thehypez

you cant use singaporean mindset to sell things to westerners just because you paid that much for it, the price wouldnt gain attraction from the public.

http://page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e84953575

no offense but you can see from the link, no one will pay this for 450usd why they would pay close to a thousand for yours?

suggestion if you want this to be sold asap. put on ebay at 0.99usd and people would bid on this insanely.