Kiroic Sneakers

nickthechibi

Personally I only like the first ones, but I want to see more pics of the white high tops with the straps.

edit: Oh yea, jmatsu, 90% of the time I don't like any sort of dressier shoes (I have no idea wtf phardy is) but I was liking the first pair. I didn't find any info on the search so just wondering what you guys think.

• 1 month later...
thanks, bitch

hey bitch,

chinaman mailed me back. he say they only sell in middle kingdom right nows.

he say he try 4 making accounts in u.s., land of rising sun, and making distributors in u.s. 2 maybes.

hope that make u wet, bitch.

I've found it to be hard to get pricing information out of the guys at Kiroic, but they told me to pay attention to their website as they would have an online store and retailers in both Europe and the US available "soon". Really curious about their pricing though, I think they need to be quite a bit under CP to be successful.

they better keep price shit low (probably impossible) or midranged if they wanna make it on different soil. problems that present their label's subsequent marketing in europe or the u.s. is the shipping, customs and the usual redtape. every country is tough on leather footwear produced and being imported from a another. if they can keep costs down by use of whatever chinaman magic/china factories then we can expect shit to be midranged. can't comment on quality cause we've never seen shit live. for all we know this could just be a shoe company similar to that of hare shoes.

unfortunatley for most chinese labels, it is rather difficult to overcome the "made in china" stigma. believe it or not, alot of potential consumer targets still care about this.

i don't know much about the management of kiroic or their connections, but i find that chinese/hkonger clothing/shoe consumers seem to like foreign imports.

if they were smarter they would have marketed their label as a nonchinese one that was simply made in china...

I've found it to be hard to get pricing information out of the guys at Kiroic, but they told me to pay attention to their website as they would have an online store and retailers in both Europe and the US available "soon". Really curious about their pricing though, I think they need to be quite a bit under CP to be successful.

the guy told me the same shit, and i toyed with the idea of actually setting up an account, but got lazy and never bothered to go through all of his account criteria.

• 2 weeks later...

yo jmatsu, have you heard anything new on Kiroic? I've been contacting them from time to time, mostly receiving weird chinaman responses such as "I think when you see the product in our retailer's shop, we will know our price." (when I asked for an estimated retail price).

Website been down for the past week or something like that. They should be better at letting people who ask know when shit's going down.

• 7 months later...
Guest jmatsu

i didn't get back to them. was gonna set up an account, but i figured shipping and taxes wouldn't justify sales. i don't even know where they are sold at in usa. apparently 3 stores carry their shit in japland. no press whatsoever...

don't know what's up with this shit.