• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You all are going to die poor.

Poor and unfashionable.

Hahahahaha.

Losers.

*Hint: Setup an monthly automatic deduction from your savings account that invests in a mutual fund, pension fund, whatever. Also, setup a 401k. It's invisible and seemless. You'll be investing without even thinking about it.

Also, 99% of the shit on recent purchases sucks.

I doubt most of you will get half the price you paid for it on sufu-market.

Rajio has been tearing into people lately.

Whassamatter buddy, things not looking so bright on the 東京証券取引所 lately?

this is the kind of insight that gives him balla status. before this, i had no idea about 401k accounts or mutual funds. thanks, buddy.

*Hint: Setup an monthly automatic deduction from your savings account that invests in a mutual fund, pension fund, whatever. Also, setup a 401k. It's invisible and seemless. You'll be investing without even thinking about it.

Rajio has been tearing into people lately.

Whassamatter buddy, things not looking so bright on the 東京証券取引所 lately?

I've been a little stressed.

BUT AT LEAST IM NOT A CONSULTANT!!!!

ROlDmux7Tk4

My brother recently told me that I have a chronic spending problem. I've lately noticed that also. Ever since I got this well-paid job, i've been spending more and more without remorse. Its affecting my ability to make good decisions anymore for instance, I bought something, never wore it. Planning to sell it but told myself "oh well, my next salary is going to cover it anyways, whats the point of taking a picture and posting it on supermarket"

I'm freaking scared

4otooptmk2.gif

I'm not gonna act like I'm a paragon of financial responsibility, because I've made more than my fair share of inadvisable impulse purchases. But with that said, I think you're an idiot if you put your financial situation in jeopardy because you're addicted to buying clothes. It's really fucking simple: don't spend more than you earn.

this is the kind of insight that gives him balla status. before this, i had no idea about 401k accounts or mutual funds. thanks, buddy.

he might have balla status...but he sure sounds like a whiny bitch who you just want to punch in the face....

and he also looks like a tranvestite...go easy on the eyebrows

fucks women? lol