do you understand this is a house party?

keagan

Whether you say BYOB or not, the same people who would BTOB will and the people who wouldn't won't. But it doesn't hurt to write it.

And since the address doesn't have a "name" it can be assumed it's a house party. Hell I know some house party serieses that have even given themselves names like they're real club events too....

Short story: everything should be a house party.

put "do you understand this is a house party?" on one side and the address on the other and nothing else

Fifth. Only I'd keep the picture on the inside and put "do you understand" in big bold lettering on the outside. Fuck it no classy way to make a house party flyer

Change 9pm-Death because if someone dies you'll be even more liable because you expected people to drink to excess (6)

If you can't throw down some money for cheap ass liquor or a keg, don't have a party. If you have 5 people helping you throw whatever party, that's only like $15-20 a person to ensure your party won't suck

BYOB never works out for parties my friends throw. People come in groups of 4+ and just bring a six pack.
If you can't throw down some money for cheap ass liquor or a keg, don't have a party.

what? huh? what? where?

I've grown up with the understanding that a house party always means BYOB, and enough to last the duration of the evening. If there is a keg advertised it usually runs out fast and will leave you hanging.

are you guys talking about the states? beer costs nothing down there. 24 pabst for $11?