alexander wang fall/winter 08 collection

cubhands

almost, but there are plenty of gals and even some of the dudes get in on talking about womenswear.

howwwwwwwwwwever, my dear cubhands, a lot of us tend to be lazy and prefer it if you post photos, perhaps of your favorite looks from the new collection? thanks doll.

almost, but there are plenty of gals and even some of the dudes get in on talking about womenswear.

howwwwwwwwwwever, my dear cubhands, a lot of us tend to be lazy and prefer it if you post photos, perhaps of your favorite looks from the new collection? thanks doll.

ohhhh yeah...i was quite lazy myself too and didnt feel like getting some photos cause it was flashplayer... but i just edited my post and added some photos!

I love alexander wang and his f/w 08 collection definitely reinforces my reasons for favoring him.

definitely going for this kind of simple industrialized look for my f/w 08 wardrobe.

any of you check out Alexander Wang's bag collection? it retails for around $800 some of the stuff is nice...

aw3.jpg

alexander-wang-purse-bag-black-front.png

Guest jmatsu
I love alexander wang and his f/w 08 collection definitely reinforces my reasons for favoring him.

definitely going for this kind of simple industrialized look for my f/w 08 wardrobe.

any of you check out Alexander Wang's bag collection? it retails for around $800 some of the stuff is nice...

aw3.jpg

bags r okay. not selling well. can always buy on sale. "nice bag...what is it?"

"i just bought it. i just bought a wang..."

aw3.jpg

oh, i like that bag on top

i just love the simplicity of most of his stuff

too bad i just dont have the money for it