came back from LA

halomunkey

you should just check out superfuture.com.

i haven't been to barneys sf but aside from that from what i've seen the only designer type stores that are worth a shit are rolo and mac.

rolo has an outlet a few blocks away i believe (if it's still there). some good cheap finds.

yeah. rolo is my favorite store in SF. mostly because the SAs are super nice. they dont carry much though. APC, junya watanabe, band of outsiders, and ervell are the only things im really interested in. unfortunately i think theyre going to stop carrying junya.

also, the outlet is pretty shit. all the good stuff thats on sale is in the actual store. not the outlet.

Barney's has a pretty good selection. Their buyers aren't too crazy but there is a nice selection of sufu approved designers. But like others have said your best bet is either Rolo or MAC. One good thing about shopping in SF is how everything is close together. Last time I was in SF I noticed the soma rolo store was empty so they must have moved to a new location. Be warned they have multiple stores in the city. The Castro Rolo is pretty bad since they tend to cater to the local hoods tastes...

Guest noba2278

video AOC Gold gamers have been seeking assistance Age of Conan Gold in playing and conquering the games that they live for. Age of Conan Power Leveling Many of these items have successfully helped gamers achieve victory, but they cannot help with all games. The easiest way to find is to buy it. Similar to the above mentioned resources, purchasing is a great way for a player to enjoy and Age of Conan PowerLeveling conquer the game.Runescape Gold

Dude, Opening Ceremony is the one thing in LA that keeps me sane (and the great bars and the Vodbox at Nics, maybe). You will never match us!