Question regarding Nom De Guerre (Arabic)

magik

I didnt know in what section to put this, so i hope this will be okay, anyway on to my question.

I recently purchased a Nom De Guerre Arabic hoody off ebay after hunting one in my size for a VERY long time, anyho i recived to package this friday and the first thing i see is these specks of what i first thought was some kind of paint that had gotten stuck to the fabric, upon closer inspection i notice that these specks seem to form patterns and is pretty much woven into the fabric itself, im a bit curious though as iv'e seen plenty of pictures of these hoodys before both the white version and the black (mine is black) and i have never noticed these specks ever before, im curious if anyone else who owns these or is familiar with it can confirm if this really is supposed to be on it, or if mine is either damaged or fake.

Such a question is better suited in supershopper.

Anyway, pictures will probably help.

Good luck!

Sorry my bad, MOD feel free to move it, also i guess i can supply pictures unless iv'e been given an answer during the day, the specks are definetly not paint or anything like that though.