Tr2n AKA TRON 2 trailer leaked.

AstroWolf

This is most likely the worst piece of spy vid i have ever seen, but still, its amazing.

I remember going to see TRON when i was a kid, and loved it, shit, i still have my original yellow light cycle i bought at the old Forbidden Planet on 10th street in nyc, when i was whatever age i was then. I loved and love TRON so much, its insane to me. My first script i wrote when i was 16 was tron 2.0 ( i know, amazingly original title, fuck you :))

anyway, heres the link to a very shitty small version of what might be amazing, hey, at least the dude is back in it! What ya think, any other cyber geeks out there jonzing for this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTD_Ej-oPSw

i dont know how to embed youtoob on this site, so go fuck yourself if you dont like a link, anyone who wants to be a smarty pants can half flame and teach me, and i will fix it.

boo ya!

i remember the arcade game that was like four games in one. the part where you're knocking out bricks to get to the top of the cone was so dumb (and difficult) it made me not want to see the movie. by contrast the indiana jones and the temple of doom was the best movie-inspired game ever... whip the flaming heart!

there were two arcade games at least. the other one was tron discs, where you threw your disks at another program that was ahead of you, you had moves to block shit and could throw multiples, it was great.

256px-Dotron.png

it kinda looked like this, but this is not how i remember it at all, but time fucks with people i guess, maybe this is a different version, i dont care THAT much, haha.

there were two arcade games at least. the other one was tron discs, where you threw your disks at another program that was ahead of you, you had moves to block shit and could throw multiples, it was great.

yeah, discs of tron was the second one, apparently it was supposed to be included in the original game but programming wasn't completed at the time.

according to the wikipedia site, the tron game made more money than the first theatrical release of the movie(!)... btw here's a link to a slashdotted fan boy site with links to emulators etc if you want to get your nostalgia on in full: http://www.csh.rit.edu/~jerry/arcade/tron/