FS: Wings + Horns Slim Fit Jeans - Imperfect - 32x34

Sherman90

These were once my all-time favourite jeans; and they remain my all-time favourite fitting jeans. Although they could still be mistaken for the garments of nobility, owing to a small series of mishaps they are no longer what they once were.

During my third or fourth wear, I spilled oil on both pant legs and made the very, very foolish mistake of letting it settle. A few small dabbles of shout and a cold cycle later, the jeans still look beautiful but have two mild fades along the knee (left leg) and inner thigh (right leg). Because I know how much I loved them in their glory-days, I can no longer bare to look at them!

There was another pair of these for sale here for $200-some-odd NWT a couple of months back (can no longer find the post). They retail for well above that, and are MIJ. Aside from the imperfections noted, my pair are cosmetically excellent.

Waist measures 16.5" across, and inseam is ~34". The fit is something like an Average Joe with a slightly slimmer thigh, or else think of the most recent NDG Classic denim fit, but with a slightly slimmer calf. In any case, beautifully cut.

$90; will contemplate trades and reasonable offers.

WH001.jpg

WH004.jpg

WH007.jpg

WH011.jpg

WH013.jpg

WH014.jpg

Thanks for looking!