April 77 F/W 08-09

i think i like the last season more but there is still a lot of great stuff here. definitely more of a skin/mod feel with the bleached denim tops/bottoms, sta prest pants etc

also is it just that the womens model is awful or do a lot of those oversized tops look garish

edit: ill work on getting some screens up

I like how the Dictator straight looks. Any info on rise/sizes available.

Knowing april77, they will never ever fit me.

from sevenny regarding the new dictators/joeys they got:

Each has stretch and we’ve pretty much full size runs on all the styles: 26-32...and each seems to be running one to three sizes big...

01.png

02.png

03.png

04.png

05.png

06.png

07.png

08.png

09.png

10.png

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p57/pauleng/a77aw0809/02.png

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p57/pauleng/a77aw0809/16.png

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p57/pauleng/a77aw0809/17.png

I like these looks. The rest looks kinda boring. I mean, pieces will be fine but overall nothing that special. I didn't expect that much in the first place though.

im gonna get the gray suit, the cable pullover, maybe a trench, and maybe one of the acid jeans...

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk this is sooooooooooooo good. fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. so fucking good.

and i like the girl model...a chick that's a little bigger than me, wears clothes a little bigger than me, medium length hair...that's kinda ill to me.

I saw parts of this collection yesterday at their flagship store, looked and felt pretty decent based on a quick pass through but unfortunately didn't have any time to try on the new jackets.

It's funny to see they are putting their sales people to work picked up a pair of pants from this dude yesterday, lol

lol wtf. i didn't even say they bit the idea. it just reminded me of skinheadssssssssss. kthxbye

I think he was just ribbing you because april 77 has been wearing these british punk/mod/skinhead stuff on their sleeves for awhile now. Not really a secret. I do like that fit though.

Diamonds- My size 50 costellos (size 31-32 basically) don't have that low a rise. 10.25" front but with a fairly long rear rise.

Guest umhaha84
I saw parts of this collection yesterday at their flagship store, looked and felt pretty decent based on a quick pass through but unfortunately didn't have any time to try on the new jackets.

It's funny to see they are putting their sales people to work picked up a pair of pants from this dude yesterday, lol

do you remember how much they were?

i always see that dude in Non-No. he has a cool fatass cat that looks like garfield. i forget what issue.