Identification help. Have you seen these jeans?

Mr Black

So, I was riding to work on my scooter, through Kentish Town/Camden when I caught up with this fella racing down the road on a push bike. Saw that he had lovely jeans. Slowed down a bit so he could catch up with & so I could then ask him what they were but as the lights turned red, i stopped, he carried on and disappeared over the horizen.

I can give you a vague description with the hope that someone can recognise the details and perhaps identify them, but as he was hurtling along on a bike I can't give a fit description.

So here goes....

Selvedge seam. Big bastard turnups!! From what I could tell at that speed there was no colour stitch in the selvedge so it was much like the LVC 1901. Back pockets were quite deep and relatively narrow with a domed rivet on each top corner. The rivets looked brass coloured rather than copper, a bit like the ones I have on my sugarcane 11MJ. Cinch backed, with the cinch just below the waistband and belt loops. No pocket detailing, no tab. The denim looked quite heavyweight but despite being dark blue was relatively light in colour rather that a deep blue/black indigo. Couldn't see a patch as it was obscured by a t-shirt.

Any ideas?

levis repro 1800 i assume

Nope. No arc on pocket. 2 pockets. domed rivets. Belt loops. Wrong denim.

dude this could've been anything.

Yeah I know:D, but am hoping the detailing i've given will narrow it down a bit. We already know they're not one of the big 3 repro's or anything with an obvious brand so surely that helps somewhat?