Andy Dick

hawkeye

andydickmug1.jpg

Comedian Andy Dick was arrested in July 2008 on drug and sexual battery charges. Dick was nabbed in a Murrieta, California parking lot after he allegedly groped a 17-year-old girl and then pulled the teenager's tank top and bra down, exposing her breasts (the incident occurred outside a Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant). During a subsequent search, police discovered a small amount of marijuana in Dick's pants pocket and a single Xanax pill for which he did not have a prescription. An "extremely intoxicated" Dick was booked into the Southwest Detention Center on $5000 bail.

hahahha with a face like that, you could be sure that I wouldn't let him get close to me

andydickmug1.jpg

Comedian Andy Dick was arrested in July 2008 on drug and sexual battery charges. Dick was nabbed in a Murrieta, California parking lot after he allegedly groped a 17-year-old girl and then pulled the teenager's tank top and bra down, exposing her breasts (the incident occurred outside a Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant). During a subsequent search, police discovered a small amount of marijuana in Dick's pants pocket and a single Xanax pill for which he did not have a prescription. An "extremely intoxicated" Dick was booked into the Southwest Detention Center on $5000 bail.

A few months back I was in Norms around 3am for some post-drinking breakfast....

Mr. Dick rolled in with a young boy toy and two stripper/hooker looking ladies.... The women went immediatly into the bathroom where they stayed for about half hour. Andy walked into the kitchen and proceeded to start opening cabinets and fridges and just generally making a nusance of himself... Then he joined his lady friends in the bathroom for a bit. I guess his boy toy wasn't happy with the events as they were going down, so he went into the bathroom to fetch Andy. They proceeded to have a screaming match outside of the bathroom door that included the young man crying and pleading for andy to stop and to leave quietly.... Dick wasn't having it and ended up smacking the kid in the face pretty hard, who promptly ran out sobbing....

As this all went down there was a growing line of drunk women waiting to use the bathroom currently occupied by coked out hookers, Andy Dick and his traveling show.

The best part was that the Norms staff didn't seemed phased by it at all... I asked our waiter about it, he said "Oh, yeah, Andy lives around the corner...He pulls this shit about once a week."....

God bless Andy, god bless

Guest Hopfer

Fuck! It!

Andy Dick is the fucking man and I'll tell you why right now.

Andy Dick pulled some stupid slut's tank off showing off her stupid slut tits then laughed about the shit when he was arrested.

If I were Andy Dick I would have taken it 4 steps further and punched the bitch in the crotch before I spat in her stupid face. Maybe hauled off and slapped her boobs as hard as I could.

ANDY! DICK!