the-generic-man-08-ss-5-500x333.jpg

the-generic-man-08-ss-6-500x333.jpg

the-generic-man-08-ss-7-500x333.jpg

the-generic-man-08-ss-8-500x333.jpg

the-generic-man-08-ss-9-500x333.jpg

the-generic-man-08-ss-10-500x333.jpg

the-generic-man-08-ss-11-500x333.jpg

nothing great

Not feeling the silhouette on most of these, the high tops are especially bad. Also there is definitely some disagreement between the sole and the uppers on those desert boots. Really liking the second to last pair though, I guess I'm just a sucker for suede details.

not really feeling these....have these people met prathan poopat and flavio girolami?

we already got someone handling this department...i'll stick with CPs.

I like the brand and they have sample sales online so..................

TXM_grey.jpg

these are slightly tempting at $118, but they still look kind of cheap, like the construction wouldn't hold up against cp or opening ceremony. probably too trendy, better to save up and spend an actual three bills on some legit dress shoes.

TXM_grey.jpg

these are slightly tempting at $118, but they still look kind of cheap, like the construction wouldn't hold up against cp or opening ceremony. probably too trendy, better to save up and spend an actual three bills on some legit dress shoes.

lol have you actually read the opening ceremony thread about people who bought their shoes? this pair will probably last 10x as long as a opening ceremony pair

I have a pair of opening ceremony shoes, and I'm pretty sure they're still made better than these.

for the price, its fine i guess but still looks like an accident with a can of spraypaint. wouldn't bother with a single pair of sneakers.

i had a pair of cp achilles mids and currently have a pair of sportsmans. i'd say quality in construction is the same. personally i liked the the little bit of a wider toebox on the gm's vs. the pointier toebox of the achilles which imho created a better sillhouette but it really is a matter of taste. here's a pic of the ones i have:

sportsmans.jpg

no, they're not flashy. nothing extreme about the design but that's what i was going for. it's a clean look when i'm wearing them with slim jeans. plus, they're super comfortable. didn't have to break them in.

I think those would look so much better without the vans-shaped sole, do away with that front part and the part with the logo.

this is supposed to be imitation snake skins?

the-generic-man-08-ss-7-500x333.jpg

Hey lucky. I've heard nothing but good things about generic man construction actually. I do agree that they do look pretty cheap. You actually think your OC shoes look and feel well made? I only own one pair and i don't know the different styles and how they differ but my grey suede laceups feel and look pretty mediocre to me. I dunno, i don't like most of the generic man shoes though.

i have the mid-top wingtips. i'll admit that they aren't actually very well-made (had to take them to the cobbler a couple times, and they haven't aged as well as I'd like), but they still look a good bit better than these GMs.

That's a very nice lineup of shoes. Superb design like those seen on the run way except that these look a bit more affordable, no?