Show me your bEARD tRiMMER

keysonawire

I use the Andis Cordless Slimline. It was recommended in GQ a year or two ago. They said that the different attachments allow you to rock a 1-day, 3-day or 5-day period. Personally, I don't use the attachment/guard and use it to get the 5 oclock shadow going. I picked mine up new on eBay for $35-$40.

I would suggest going Andis or Wahl, both brands seem to be nice quality.

I like Wahl for clippers. They have different models but im sure they all come with various guards/attachments. Shouldnt cost you more than 40 bucks. For trimming my beard and shaving it off, I use Andis T-Edgers. Those are about 50 bucks.

What about for shaving your head?

if you're going to go bald i think this is your best bet. i'm sure kunk has some insight on the topic as well.

HB_classic.jpg

http://www.headblade.com/

if you just want to buzz it i don't think it really matters that much, i use an andis usually but i've used some cheap sears clippers and they worked just fine.

Don't fuck with anything less.

Wahl Senior Premium:

56121_Senior_copy.jpg

I own the Andis Slimline and one of their regular clippers. I wouldn't use the Slimline for your head, the motor doesn't seem to have enough power for that. Get the slimline for doing around your ears, neckline and beard and get a pair of regular clippers for your head.

They pay for themselves in saved barber shop money in only 2 or 3 haircuts.

I own the Andis Slimline and one of their regular clippers. I wouldn't use the Slimline for your head, the motor doesn't seem to have enough power for that. Get the slimline for doing around your ears, neckline and beard and get a pair of regular clippers for your head.

They pay for themselves in saved barber shop money in only 2 or 3 haircuts.

Ok that's what I was wondering. What model is the regular clipper you have?